Waterfed pole 7m window clean packag 2
The Waterfed pole packaged 2b is a Mid-level waterfed window cleaning package using deionised water, offering chemical free cleaning, streak free when drying, no squeegees needed! After activating the chemical dispenser for really dirty windows, it can be switched off for pure water cleaning.
ideal for 2 storey window cleaning. The standard system is a 7m reach, which may need extending to 10m if reach is needed to cope with gradients, flowerbeds, or you want greater rigidity in the final section brushing the windows. The system is good for facade cleaning when fitted with an optional facade brush to avoid picking up grit and then scratching windows.
12.5 litre GO H2O Pro De-ionisation System with detergent dispenser on compact trolley. Featuring the new ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and ports for multiple outlets
– 5L Wash & Rinse detergent. Specially formulated for use with the DI System, this Wash & Rinse detergent is low foaming and will rinse naturally as you clean, taking no longer to apply than pure water. Pre-diluted with pure water to give you a spot-free finish. The cleaning power you need when water fed cleaning
– 12.5 litres Mixed Bed Resin. Premium, long-lasting Thermax resin to remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
– 7″ 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
– 7m (23′) Aero Attack Kevlar Pole – 5 section, 100% carbon, super strong and light unidirectional carbon fibre pole*. Removable sections and clamps. The ideal pole for 1-2 storey residential and commercial work. Featuring removable clamps and sections and Kevlar wear pads under all clamping points. Build the pole up to 3 storeys with the Attack 10m Extension, 4 storeys with the Attack 13m Extension, 5 storeys with the Attack 16m Extension and 6 storeys with the Attack 3+ Extension
– 12″ Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Incredibly light with maximum scrubbing power
– TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
– Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
– 100m x 12mm hose & reel. To connect to your pole hose. Premium reinforced, durable 12mm hose on a lightweight metal reel
– Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
– 10m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
– Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
– 8mm Bullet Joiner. Leave your pole hose in the pole when you pack up, saving you time in feeding pole hose through the pole each time you set up.
– Connector protector. Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
– Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
– Wiel-Loc Swivel Adapter Arm. Secondary arm with smooth pivoting, self-centralising action, enabling you to swivel your brush head to keep pressure on the glass evenly, even when standing off-centre from the glass.
– Second Wiel-Loc Arm with Wiel-Loc to Euro Thread Adapter. Secondary arm for attaching pads/scrubbers/scrapers/other tools opposite your water fed brush. Simply turn your pole around when you need a more abrasive clean.
– Euro Thread Universal Cone. Connect traditional window cleaning tools to your water fed pole and angle adapter