Nitrile gloves are made from a synthetic rubber, making them ideal as an alternative to latex gloves, when allergies are a concern.
Nitrile gloves are puncture resistant (not puncture proof) and often referred to as "Medical Grade". Many nitrile gloves undergo a series of tests conducted by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to ensure their durability.
Nitrile Gloves are:
- Are most puncture resistant
- Have a high level of sensitivity
- Mold to your hand for a great fit
- Are good for wearing an extended amount of time
- Work well for high-risk situations involving infectious material
- Resist many chemicals
- Have a long shelf life
- Are available in blue or black to help identify if the glove has been punctured