Carpet Protection Chemicals
Just as you put wax on your car to protect its finish from the elements to keep it looking newer longer, soft furnishings need a protective treatment too. Protectants create an invisible shield, which allows you to vacuum soil away more easily.
A once-only application of fabric protection provides a lifetime of protection to all fabrics, including silk, wool, leather, suede, and synthetic fibers used in carpets, rugs, and upholstery. MicroSeal dramatically increases the life of all-natural and synthetic fabrics.
Does carpet protector really work?
The good news for the professional is that most carpets have carpet protectors on their fiber which makes them usually clean-up really well. You see the protector acts as a shield between the spots, spills and soil, and the actual carpet fiber.
• protects against re-soiling and water-based stains
• helps carpet fibers keep their colour
• ensures carpet and upholstery fabrics resist stains
• will keep carpet and upholstery cleaner for longer
• Creates a barrier between the fabric and the stains
• helps in the Prevention of dirt sticking to fibers in fabrics