- Prevents premature re-soiling and unsightly browning after cleaning.
- Complexes calcium, iron and salts preventing "greying crystals" that can prematurely dull light coloured carpets and fabric.
- Leaves fibres softer and less likely to attract and hold soils.
- Neutralises urea (found in urine) which can turn hard and yellow fibres if left untreated.
- Leaves behind a subtle floral scent.
- pH: 2.0 - 2.5
15 litre and 20 Litre drums allow you to buy in bulk. The chemical can be easily dispensed using an aeroflow tap. Simply remove the lid, fit the tap and lay the drum on its side for easy use. Customers can fill 5 litre, 1 litre and 500ml bottles for easy use by staff.
15 litre and 20 litre drums can be fitted to chemical dispensers which will regulate the amount of chemicals used. The can be purchased or supplied with a free on loan agreement (Conditions apply)
The Rapid Drum Spanner secures and removes the lid with ease.
Buy our measuring cup in 500ml and 1 litre sizes, which show dilution rates and amount of chemical required for accurate dilution. 500ml spray bottles are either pre-labelled or you can purchase labels for compliance certification.
Remember Safety Data Sheets are available for chemicals being used and stored. See our page for easy downloads