Gym Wipes 4 x 1200 refills TGA Disinfect
Maxx Pack Gym Wipes 4x1200 Refill
The Maxx Pack Gym Wipes are an Economical gym wipe that not only disinfects your equipment but leaves it with a fresh lemon scent for the next person to use. The only gym wipe with TGA-approved COVID virus-killing status. That is so important as COVID-19 virus in 2024 sees severe infections and worse.
With the strong diamond embossed wood-pulp fabric, it ensures the wipes do not tear apart easily.
- 4x 1,200 count rolls per carton (4,800 wipes in total)
- Each sheet is 148mm x 200mm, the average human hand size
- Very economical - approximately 2.6c per wipe
- Each roll contains 1,200 wipes, which means staff replace empty dispensers less often
- Fresh Lemon Scent
- TGA approved to kill COVID viruses
- Compatible with wall-mounted dispensers or carry bucket dispensers available from RapidClean Newcastle
- BUY 10 CARTONS FOR BULK SAVINGS
WOW Wipes were originally designed for disinfecting surfaces such as upholstery, handles, consoles, and punching bags, in gyms and other fitness-based businesses - as a way for staff and clients to quickly clean and disinfect shared surfaces. From that gym-focused beginning, they have spread to a vast number of different industries, applications, and public areas across Australia.
All the antibacterial ingredients contained in WOW Wipes are commonly used in products for usage on the human body (both ingestion and on skin), and as such they are mild compared to most surface wipes available.
The liquid formulation was designed with the understanding that some surfaces could get wiped dozens of times each day and that a single customer might handle multiple wipes daily. For this reason, it is essential that our wipes are hypoallergenic, and do not contain any ingredients such as alcohol, ammonia, chlorine, or bleach, which are all known to be harsh on surfaces and skin.
WOW Wipes liquid formula is 98.95% purified water, so the active ingredients only make up a very small proportion of the total liquid formula. And the small percentage of active ingredients themselves shouldn't be an issue.
We've supplied thousands of organisations and businesses AU-wide for 10+ years and have never had feedback from any of our long-term customers relating to leather/vinyl damage or accelerated wear.
It is our belief that a scheduled leather treatment/cleaning program interspersed with WOW Wipes usage should extend the life of leather/vinyl, by minimising the build-up and exposure to dirt and oils.
Disinfecting Efficacy, Ingredients, etc.
As far as disinfecting efficacy, WOW Wipes have been tested by Eurofins ams Australia who are credentialed and licensed by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Summary of WOW Wipes laboratory test results:
- Influenza A (H1N1)- 5.06 Log reduction = 99.999% reduction of Flu virus concentration.
- E. coli- 5.46 Log reduction = 99.999% reduction of bacteria concentration.
- S. aureus (Staphylococcus)- 4.83 Log reduction = 99.99% reduction of bacteria concentration.
Alcohol-based disinfectant formulations (70%+ alcohol content) are fast-acting, however, a significant downside is that they evaporate very quickly and provide minimal ongoing germ-killing activity. And as you know it is also harsh on surfaces and skin.
Benzalkonium Chloride based formulations such as ours have been shown to persist longer on surfaces and skin so have a longer ongoing protective effect once applied: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0196655319300082
The active ingredients in WOW Wipes are as follows:
Chlorhexidine Gluconate - (0.6%) - Commonly used in disinfectants (disinfection of the skin and hands), cosmetics (additive to creams, toothpaste, deodorants, and antiperspirants), and pharmaceutical products (eye drops, active substance in wound dressings and antiseptic mouthwashes and toothpastes)
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride - (0.2%) - Commonly used in mouthwashes, toothpastes, lozenges, throat sprays, breath sprays, and nasal sprays.
- Benzalkonium Chloride - (0.14%) - An antimicrobial organic salt which is an active ingredient in many consumer products such as the following:
- pharmaceutical products such as eye drops and nasal sprays
- Personal care products such as hand sanitisers, shampoos, wet wipes
- Spray bottle disinfectants for hard surface sanitization
- Skin antiseptics such as Dettol
Remember Safety Data Sheets are available for chemicals being used and stored. See here for an easy download.